What does my digital book contain?
• The student’s book
• The workbook with answers
• All the audio and the 8 video files of the method
• The teacher’s guide
• Editable tests
• 25 interactive activities for interactive whiteboard
• A "virtual classroom" space where you can share resources with students, communicate with them remotely and plan the class calendar.
How do I access my digital book?
In addition to the version on your USB pen, you can download the teacher’s digital book to your computer or your tablet. Here's how to install it.
1. Create your Hachette FLE account by completing the online form at: https://www.hachettefle.com/pages/inscription-FLE/index.php
2. Log in to the Hachette FLE Library with your Hachette FLE login details by clicking on: http://biblio.hachettefle.com
3. Click the "ADD A RESOURCE" button.
4. Type the activation key inside the case of your USB pen and click on OK.
5. Your digital book is displayed in the library. Click the device you wish to use (e.g. computer, tablet) and follow the step-by-step installation instructions.